Disability Rights Wisconsin seeks a Public Policy Coordinator to participate in developing/implementing overall state and federal public policy strategy:
- Will track relevant state and federal legislation and budget issues
- Provide a variety of support to the partner agencies their public policy work
- Work with other disability organizations on public policy strategies
- Work directly with legislators and legislative staff
- Provide training on public policy issues to consumers and families
- Coordinate state and federal legislative and policy activities of several disability organizations in Wisconsin
This position is based in Madison and is .8 FTE. For a detailed position description click here. EEO/AA employer committed to a diverse workforce. Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline: December 19, 2016 to be considered for 1st round of interviews.