Jan 28 Disability Advocacy Day 2020
Registration is open for Disability Advocacy Day 2020
March 24, 2020. Registration deadline is March 13th!
Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter to them. Attendees are expected to participate in the full day of activities.
- Registration Fee: $10 per person.
- Order a lunch (optional): $10
- You must register to participate. Direct Care Workers attending to assist you for the day must register for this event.
- Use your HOME/VOTING address to register. Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.
- No on-site registration or walk-ins.
Agenda at a Glance
9:30: Check in: Monona Terrace, One John Nolen Drive, Madison
Stop by Voting Resource table.
10:30: Briefing on Survival Coalition’s current issues, planning time and lunch
12:15: Rally at the State Capitol Rotunda (3 blocks away)
1:00- 3:00: Attend Legislative visits
3:00-3:30: Check out and debrief after your visit at the Capitol
- Participants support Survival Coalition’s mission to maximize community inclusion for all people w/disabilities.
- Participants must attend the 10:30 a.m. briefing at the Monona Terrace Convention Center.
- Attend your legislative visits at the scheduled time with your group.