Jul 11 National Disability Voter Registration Week – Madison Event
The Wisconsin Disability Vote Coalition is proud to announce National Disability Voter Registration Week from July 15 to 19.
The week is part of the “REV UP” campaign, a national, nonpartisan effort to increase the participation of people with disabilities in the electoral process and to ensure accessibility of the voting process.
The Coalition will be holding events in Milwaukee, Eau Claire, and Madison throughout the week. The disability community, members of the public, and the media are encouraged to attend and learn more about accessible voting and register to vote.
- Milwaukee: Monday, July 15th from 9:30 to 10:30 am
- IndependenceFirst, 540 S 1st. St.
- Eau Claire: Wednesday, July 17th from 11 am to 1 pm
- UCP, 2153 EastRidge Center
- Madison: Wednesday, July 17th from 8:30 am to 1:45 pm
- Dane County Farmers’ Market, MLK Blvd