Jan 25 Disability Advocacy Day 2019
Registration is now open for Disability Advocacy Day 2019!
Disability Advocacy Day is a day-long event on Wednesday, March 20, focused on connecting Self-Advocates with their legislators to talk about issues that matter to them.
There are two ways you can register right now. You can register on the event registration site or print pdf registration form out and mail it in. The registration deadline is March 8. The schedule of the day is listed as you register so you can plan your trip!
Here is information about registering this year. Some of this information has changed from previous years so please read.
- There is a small fee to register, $10 per person. This is new this year.
- You can order a lunch for the day. This is optional and the cost per lunch is $10.
- Everyone in attendance MUST register before the day of the event.
- Direct Care Workers attending to assist you for the day must also register for this event.
- Additional people must complete their own registration form.
- You must use your home/voting address to register. Business addresses or PO Boxes are not allowed.
- No on-site registration or walk-ins.